Dr Noam Reshef is an orthopedic sports specialist. He is in charge of the sport injuries and arthroscopic surgeries at Ziv Medical Center, Zefat. Dr Reshef treat sports injuries in professional and amateur athlete. Among his patient there are “non-athlete” who suffers sports injuries ( injuries similar to those common in athletes and are treated similarly).
The Treatment Approach
Dr Reshef believe that the athlete should train smartly and do everything to avoid an injury. Once and injury happened – Dr Reshef will treat and follow his patients – from the accurate Diagnosis to the treatment plan – conservative or surgical – followed by the rehabilitation period. All that so the patient could return to full activity.
Sports team orthopedic and medical consultation:
- Professional Basketball team – Hapoel Galil Elyon- Kiryat Shomna – Team physician
- Professional Soccer team – Hapoel Ituran Kiryat Shomna – Orthopedic consultat
- Basketball team – Hesegi Carmial – youth – Orthopedic consultant
- Artistic Gymnastics Team – Gilgulim Carmiel – Team Physician
- St. Rita Highschool Football team – Team Physician
- Windy city Thunderbolts professional Baseball team – Team Physician
- Hapoel Tel Aviv Football club – team physician youth division. Support the pro team
- Former Chairman of the Israel Triathlon Association Medical Committee
Professional society membership
- Israel Society for Sports medicine
- Israel Medial Association
- Israel Society for Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy
- Israel Society for Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- ISAKOS member
- AAOS member
- AANA member
Sometime, injection can delay or even replace a surgery. Dr Reshef believe fulfilling conservative treatment options before passing to the surgical options (if possible) including rest, activity modification, physical therapy and Injections. Dr Reshef perform different type of injection according to the injury type and patient’s medical condition.